View Single Post
Old 27-06-2019, 15:33   #5227
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
X-men: Dark Phoenix: 6/10

This is a hard one because despite many peoples feelings over previous x-men films including the original trilogy, I have loved all of them up and till now and thoroughly enjoyed them. This one felt like something was missing. I got the impression that they felt like it was the fourth film in the franchise so they didn't need to spend any time on the characters and just focus on the action and special effects. It left the film feeling very hollow.
I have to disagree, and give it 7/10.
I actually liked this one better than some of the previous efforts.
I did think it a shame they killed off Raven - although since this is supposedly the last in the Fox X-Man series, I guess it didnt matter that much.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote