View Single Post
Old 25-06-2019, 15:17   #5222
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Toy Story 4

I pretty much agree with this, except I give it 7/10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
Fantastic animation as you would expect from Pixar and a lovely story. The one niggle I have with it is that it wasn't anywhere as humorous as the previous instalments in the franchise and I put it down to the fact that they have had to introduce some new characters and move away from the core group in order to do something new and different.

Im off to see Dark Pheonix later today, so we'll see how that goes.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote