View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 22:29   #5064
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Rampage: 4/10

This is a weird one. On one hand it is a generic action disaster movie and before any of you cough up some £££ to see it at the cinema don't bother; it is definitely a Sunday afternoon joby. The action and special effects are good and it is very run of the mill, the reason why I had to give it less than 5/10 is because in some places it is just annoyingly bad either with the story, the acting or the dialogue. Still worth a watch though. One of the things which really really annoyed me though while I am thinking about it is Neegan. I am saying Neegan rather than the actor's name because the dude who plays Neegan from TWD is in it and he is Neegan. He walks the same, talks the same, stands the same, same flipping mannerisms and everything. THAT'S NOT ACTING!
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote