View Single Post
Old 22-02-2018, 11:43   #129
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Florida Shooting: 17 Students Shot dead in another Mass Shooting in the U.S

It’s understanding the American human ‘psyche’ regarding guns and the 2nd Amendment. Here, we are ingrained from early life that guns are dangerous and highly illegal and cannot be bought at the local shopping malls.

In the U.S the reverse of what we are used to is true, and there were survivors in that meeting in the White House, who still believe in the 2nd Amendment, but still demonstrate how easy it is to buy ‘weapons of war’ that was this kids words, not mine. That a kid was able to buy an AR at 20 years of age with an expired ID. The other big problem, is the the NRA. Powerful gun lobby, who last night I believe are still opposed to age restrictions in buying a gun, someone needs to tell them to shut up.

How do I feel about a teacher possessing a gun? Not good. But I saw one teacher comment elsewhere that if they have no choice to save children’s lives, they’d rather be able to be able to fire bullets back rather than be in the line of fire or running for cover and watching kids get shot to death.

Columbine massacre should have been a wake up call on guns. Sandy Hook, where kids of 6 or 7 years of age were shot to death, that deffo should have been, we really need to do something here. Las Vegas. I love Las Vegas, I have been there multiple times, it saddens me that in places I’ve stood, was the worst mass shooting incident in modern U.S history, again, nothing was done. As soon as gun restrictions get mentioned in the U.S, that American psyche kicks in and it just for some reason, draws Americans to buy more guns, in a panic mode session.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote