View Single Post
Old 28-02-2020, 10:49   #1707
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Renewals & Cancellations

I don't watch them but this is great news for long running successful series and I wish they would do bulk renewals for other series like so everyone knows what they are doing. NBS has renewed the following series for three seasons each:

Law and Order: SVU for seasons 22, 23 and 24
Chicago Med for seasons 6, 7 and 8
Chicago PD for seasons 8, 9 and 10
Chicago Fire for seasons 9, 10 and 11

The only series I know of getting that sort of treatment recently is Picard and many many years ago SG1. I never understood why didn't do it with GoT and why they don't do it with The Expanse. I think The Expanse is based on a 7 season (maybe 9) story arc.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote