View Single Post
Old 14-07-2020, 10:10   #3065
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: [Updated] The UK’s future relationship with the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Being the bastion of democracy you make out to be I'd have thought you'd be all in favour of an informed democracy, if only so we are spared more of the shameful campaigns that ran up to the brexit vote, who knows we might not be such a fractured society now. Like the way you keep saying it's been decided several times, I haven't voted liberal at a general election since the coalition got in and I don't think I'd ever base a general election vote on a single issue, in fact I think I voted for Theresa May!

Actually he meant huge swathes of Kent will suffer, not just Ashford, for instance from more congestion, pollution, rubbish etc etc

You only get to take part in the debate if you were on the winning team apparently
That’s a ridiculous assertion The Daddy, you search how many Brexit threads there have been, plenty of debate by either side. So no, actually, you and others have not been censored.

---------- Post added at 10:10 ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Not really, as ever, he's treating as a 'we won' football match. We're all on the same side at the end of the day if you reside in the UK. There's still lots to be decided and therefore debated. 'Easiest deal ever' we were told...
And you think the corrupted EU is acting in good faith in these negotiations?

Yeah sure. *Cough* Bullshit *Cough*.

Your precious EU can do no wrong. Wake up.

You’ve seen the clips from Brussels, Guy Verhofstadt and Barnier, joking and mocking Britain and how they want to make Britain a vassal state. These pricks, especially Guy Verhofstadt, are not genuinely interested in acting in good faith, they’re offended that we’ve decided to leave their corrupt project.