View Single Post
Old 14-07-2020, 09:20   #3063
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: [Updated] The UK’s future relationship with the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
As has been acknowledged, there is no saving. The greater costs, reduced market access and lower economic growth will be greater than the budgetary contributions. The perceived benefit is in being able to make more of our own decisions.
You need to factor in the credit side of the equation, such as increased trading opportunities.

I'm not sure what you are trying to prove with all these negative stories and comments, Andrew - we are leaving. You may as well accept that. And also, accept that we live in a democracy - we voted out, and that's where we are heading.

---------- Post added at 09:20 ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
In fairness nobody voted on the transition end date and there’s every chance it could still get extended. I really don’t see why, in the current climate, anyone feels so strongly about December 2020 or December 2021.

You won, Mick. You should relax and be happy about it rather than extraordinarily bitter. Getting the best trade deals we can is a common objective, surely?
Well, the reason for that, of course is that we have waited for long enough. The objective of those who want delay is to try to prevent Brexit from happening. I think we can all see right through the reasoning at play here. All coming from the remainers, as per usual.