View Single Post
Old 25-02-2019, 17:09   #570
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: What are your best and worse TV ads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
The garbage on now is just mindless gutter trash trying to extract as much $$$ as they can
I agree that 99.9% of ads are rubbish but there are a couple of special ones where a lot of thought goes into them.

The compare the meerkat adverts are a stroke of genius. I won't post all all of them because there are tonnes but you can have a look at a listing here if you want to watch them. The ones below are what started it all off and are many years old. If you haven't seen them watch them in the order I have posted:

I can always tell when an advert works on me (which is rare) because I actually want to go and buy something. When they annoy me though, like the gocompare adverts, I won't use them out of principle.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote