View Single Post
Old 20-02-2019, 18:26   #560
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: What are your best and worse TV ads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Peter View Post
Pretty much every other advert on tv at the moment. There seems to be some school of thought which is under the impression that annoyance sells:

Plusnet (need I say more)

That crappy Ghostbusters themed ad for some debit card or other - Yes let's desecrate a movie which was pretty awful first time around

The Flash advert - oh what tune shall we set this advert to? how original

And the music in that Hyundai ad really, really grinds my gears. Lucky lucky me... lucky you when you try to sell that car in 5 years time and it's worth absolutely sod all

You sound very grumpy there Peter.

These days the TV goes on mute in our house when the ad breaks are on
I really like that Halifax advert. Done pretty well and also Ghostbusters is a brilliant movie.