View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 00:23   #69
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I know for a fact that 18 year old me is nothing like me now.
that is probably why our opinions differ then. I am pretty much the same person now as I have been all my life. My tastes have not changed with regards to music and food etc and more importantly the way I think and view things. I got into science and biology at a very young age and I have always formed my opinions and made decisions based on facts and logic and because of that, decisions I made 25 years ago still stand today and what was right and wrong 25 years ago is still right and wrong today. Psychology does my nut in but you have raised an interesting point so if I have got the time tomorrow I am going to look this up and see which one of us is right because there are many examples in films and tv series of conflicted characters who end up meeting their fate and you get some quote from the good guy who finally catches up to them like "people don't change" and I am curious to know from a scientific point of view what is classed as your "core" or "base" personality and whether that ever changes.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote