View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 20:36   #60
Bulky
Inactive

Bulky has reached the bronze age
Bulky has reached the bronze age
Re: Electronic Cigarettes should i or shouldn't i ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
Thanks, Bulky. but all that looks confusing on what I would need to get to go with this and that.
I'm a virgin with all this
Tbh Gary as much as your not going to want to hear this that kit just isn't going to cut the mustard by the sounds of it , I have tried a very similar kit ( was probably an identical kit rebranded without the pcc) and found it to be next to useless in the throat hit department. The best e-cigarettes in my opinion use the 510 threaded connection , this makes huge amounts of atomisers from carts, clearomisers, cartomisers, tank cartridges, drip tips interchangeable which means you can try loads of systems (what I did) using the same battery which is normally the most expensive part, totallywicked is probably has the most extensive range of everything in the uk and run a very high quality service , I used them for ages and still do for liquid but I import my cartomisers from china as totally wicked just rebrand the exact same product. If your interested in a different system I will point you in the right direction.