View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 18:24   #56
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Re: Electronic Cigarettes should i or shouldn't i ?

I've ordered some cartridges, 60ml PG. and another battery.
mine is frustrating because the flow goes a bit tight sometimes. as if like a blocking kind of effect. I've noticed that the filter inside the cartridges comes up towards the top of the cartridge so can't be burning too well.
I'm hoping the new cartridges will be different.

Which cartridges did you get. the flavour whatever?
I got 5 virgin when ordered. but I bought the Desert Ship in liquid.
which has a bit of a nutty taste to it.

If I don't get a decent throat hit from the new ones. then I'm gonna get a duel one or something.
that's all I want is a decent throat hit, and I'll stick with it and keep off the rollies.
I'm getting through the cartridges and 20ml like crazy at the moment trying to get my fix.
I seem to be using the thing constantly.

I'll do the sums another time. but I only use 50g of baccie in 5 days.
compared to your 100g. I should be more satisfied than you seem to be.
are you sure you enhale when you smoke rollies, and not just puff on it making smoke rings?
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote