View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 10:18   #48
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Re: Electronic Cigarettes should i or shouldn't i ?

I haven't had a real ciggy yet. but this morning I'm really tempted to as this thing isn't cutting it really.
1 cartridge lasted me till about 6pm yesterday. since filling it up it isn't as good as the original so I've started on a new cartridge.

I'm sucking on it slow but still not a good enough throat hit for me. it's a lot like trying a different ciggy and it's not strong enough for you.

I'm not getting a lot of vape either. compared to the video on the site using PG and the same e-cig. I'm getting sod all.

I think it's ok to get you through the day, as once you have a couple of drags you don't feel the need to have a real ciggy and this is sufficient for my needs.
but for morning and night (first thing in the morning, and drinking at night) it's not quite so good. a bit frustrating.

it was that bad this morning. the little battery lasted less than an hour.
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote