View Single Post
Old 28-05-2004, 14:22   #117
SOSAGES
Inactive

SOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of society
Re: Rate the last movie you saw...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tezcatlipoca
Hellboy

( , seen courtesy of a friend's dodgy DVD....I'd happily give my money to the studio/distributor to see it, but as it isn't out in the cinema in the UK, nor even out on DVD in the US, there was no other way..crap excuse I admit....but I will buy the DVD when it comes out in Region1)

Anyway.....****ing brilliant!!!!!!!!! 9/10
i think we watched different films and this maybe why its taking its time to come out here - the movie for me anyway was full of dry humor and some corney lines - special fx are very good but the animatronix is pretty naff -its entertaining in its simpleness but i could of lived without watching it. another super hero movie that turned out naff i was dispaointed slighty especially considering the hype just like with troy - anyway 6/10 as it was kinda "fun"
SOSAGES is offline   Reply With Quote