Thread: Sky Glass TV
View Single Post
Old 29-10-2021, 08:13   #73
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Sky Glass TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Decent shows, some of them, maybe. But haven’t we already seen all the decent stuff?

As a free service, it’s fine, but I doubt there’s much on there for me, so I wouldn’t pay for it either - nor would I watch the advert-infested free version.
There are tons of shows on there I haven’t seen , not sure about yourself but I don’t sit around watching TV all day , you seem to assume if you’ve seen it everybody has.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote