View Single Post
Old 22-05-2020, 18:35   #111
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Films to see in 2020 / 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I want cinemas to open
me too and I was hoping something was going to be announced next week during the next review but I can't see it happening tbh. I think cinemas are the easiest of leisure venues to open up as you can you very easily force a structured queue system within the building and outside and they can obviously block off the seating inside. It is too soon though as they still haven't opened schools or any other venues and they need to do one at a time and wait a minimum of 3-4 weeks to see if infection rates go up before they can make further decisions.