Thread: US Timeline TV Schedule - Spring/Summer 2019
View Single Post
Old 26-07-2019, 22:25   #115
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: TV Schedule - Spring/Summer 2019

I wouldn't bother, it is just manufactured drama after manufactured drama. Unless I have missed something the whole of episode two is based around an accident that nearly kills them but nobody bothers to ask why it happened, how it happened or how they are going to fix it so it doesn't happen again.

I think I am giving up now because this kind of thing just stresses me out and I spend less time enjoying it and more time scratching my head wondering how anyone at Netflix thought this was material worthy of their streaming service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakes aka dd View Post
I’ve just committed mutiny but you let me off and now I’m approaching you from behind with a knife whilst you tighten bolts and you know I’m coming. BAM you’ve kicked me into a Plasma leak ☹️������
the thing which bothered me about that scene wasn't the predictability of it, it was how fake it was. It was like it was a rehearsal and acted in slow motion, she didn't even pretend to be caught off guard or caught by surprise and have to react instinctively.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote