View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 12:47   #52
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: 2 Dead, 3 injured in London Bridge Terrorist incident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
You’re bringing religion in to it again. Shall you agree to not do that again?

Here’s a simple test: go to google and search “grooming gangs in court”. Come back and tell me how many hits DON’T involve men with Asian (not Muslim remember!!) names.

If you want to accuse me of racism you’ll need something a little stronger than that.

Please point out where i specifically accused you of racism?

I'll go and lookup grooming gangs in court once you've looked up my previous post.

Until then, you remain speaking from a position of ignorance.