Old 02-12-2019, 12:44   #51
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Re: 2 Dead, 3 injured in London Bridge Terrorist incident

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
Well there is if you haven't got mathematical evidence to back up your point.

Lets see the crimes per % of total religion/race and then stack them up against offenses or acts of terror by whites/christian.

If you include Stalin and Hitler and furthermore if you want to go back to the Crusades. You'll find that the vast majority of serious crimes were caused by people of white or christian background.

Having a half indian (other races are available) member of your family doesn't stop preclude people from having racist tendencies

My brother in law and his father are both unfortunately racist. The irony being that my brother in law was rescued from Sierra Leonne as a small child...
You’re bringing religion in to it again. Shall you agree to not do that again?

Here’s a simple test: go to google and search “grooming gangs in court”. Come back and tell me how many hits DON’T involve men with Asian (not Muslim remember!!) names.

If you want to accuse me of racism you’ll need something a little stronger than that.

---------- Post added at 13:44 ---------- Previous post was at 13:43 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
I'm talking generally, no need for your condescension it doesn't suit

But if you want to call out those regions of the globe, let's see you do or present the maths to back it up.

Otherwise it's nothing more than speculation and conjecture.
Never said it was anything other than speculation. But please, you too try the Google search I mention above. Post your findings back here?

And if you don’t want me to be condescending, don’t attribute words to me that I neither said or meant.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote