View Single Post
Old 26-08-2019, 23:44   #1045
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Re: Linear is old tech - on demand is the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
So you think it will just be Disney doing this and the platform is untested? Disney owns Hulu and ESPN+ both tried and trusted platforms in the states so far from untested. They also own Pixar, Marvel, Lucasfilm, National Geographic, and 20th Century Fox. So their offering will be a huge library of existing content plus new content being added continuously of films, series etc.

It is merely the start of new content delivery that you've all been slagging OB of for. I've agreed with OB before and still agree with him.

Time to get your heads out of the sand.
Spot on, i'll bet most of them thought we'd never have the broadband speeds we have now, and as for Den, I'm sure he's convinced that black and white TV is miles better....