View Single Post
Old 25-04-2019, 15:39   #65
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Avengers: Endgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Word of warning. Some reviews have minor spoilers by mentioning details that, if you have watched previous films, allow you to piece together some aspects of the plot.

The equivalent of reviewing the Sixth Sense and going 'and surprising developments about Bruce Willis' character'

I mean I wasn't aware that Disney were even planning a Star Wars shared-universe so that's one aspect of the film spoiled for me! (just kidding).
I've read some of the spoilers. I have to admit, spoilers in general don't bother me that much. Through practice, I've become good at ignoring what I've heard before about a film while watching it.

But I also find a major part of me enjoying a film is me enjoying the film before the ending. The problem, for me, with the Sixth Sense isn't so much that I guessed the surprise from the first scene Bruce Willis was in, it's that the rest of the film leading up to the reveal of the surprise wasn't that entertaining.

I've read of some surprises in Avengers:Endgame, but I don't think what I have read will spoil my enjoyment.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote