View Single Post
Old 25-09-2017, 16:08   #3261
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Well, what can I say, got three V6 boxes today, the engineer connected everything up, got the remote controls paired with the right boxes etc, all seemed to be going well as he had all the data downloading to the V6 boxes, he said it would take approx. 30 mins or so for it all to download, and went on his way, but..........all is not well, in fact all is pretty bad, my main TV is working fine, but I have a TV which is the nearest to the new SH3 and it will not connect, I've tried for hours, but get the " Connection Not Found" screen, also the V6 I have upstairs in my daughters room seems to be totally frozen, no message saying " Connection Not Found" just a red bar approx in the middle of the screen, never seen anything like that before, I'ts approx 8" long by about an inch wide, anyone any ideas?
I am waiting on the engineer to return, but I thought I'd post this to see if anyone knew what was wrong.
One thing worth checking is whether your superhub is set to 5g, because 2.5g will not work.
OLD BOY is online now   Reply With Quote