View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 10:39   #3256
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
We are not talking about the Sky high prices though as you know what l mean but then again the emperor does like to changes his cloths from day to day.
I certainly do welcome the new app, but the cost of access to the material was what I was baulking at.

I guess we can't complain if these are the market rates being charged. I have rarely used PPV because of its cost, and have not bought a DVD for some years, given the ease of streaming and the fact that once I've seen something, I never watch it again.. However, when I saw the price charged for Game of Thrones, I wondered who would pay that kind of money. But I suppose when compared to the cost of DVDs in the shops, this will be attractive for some.

Just one thing, though. The app seems a little clunky to use. Do others think that, or is it just me? I like the appearance of it, though, quite an improvement for Virgin.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote