View Single Post
Old 13-02-2007, 22:28   #25
savvychels
cf.geek

Services: VIP120 w/ TiVo x2
savvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpack
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattysheff View Post
Do you have a password on your account cause if you havn't then we can't deal with anyone else apart from the account holder. The number of times I get people coming through that have someone named on the account but no password and then they kick off, When at the end of the days its to protect your account, I'm sure if we spoke to some to some 3rd party and they upgraded your services with out you knowing you'd be kicking off a lot more.
Ooh (slightly OT now) does that mean my OH could talk to them in future as long as I approved him and he knew the password?
savvychels is offline   Reply With Quote