View Single Post
Old 23-07-2022, 20:50   #11020
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Your point being? By the way, you do understand that they were talking about C4 on demand, don’t you? That is, not the channel on the EPG.

My point was that the continuation of C4 SD on Virgin had nothing to do with Sky.
It literally says:

Quote:
In addition, the deal gives Virgin Media the option of carrying the upcoming Channel 4 HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeLord2018
Sky Atlantic has never been mentioned or even impiled In any Virgin press release , not sure what Channel 4 HD is referring to be honest.

Some things announced do seem to take away - Sky Cinema and Sky Entertainment in UHD was only added in March 2021.

Although the carriage agreement is probably up for renewal next year.
Sky Atlantic can be inferred from an interpretation of this article

https://www.techradar.com/news/telev...it-mean-694106

Quote:
"Virgin Media will, for the first time, have the option of carrying any of Sky's basic HD channels, Sky Sports HD 1 and Sky Sports HD 2, and all Sky Movies HD channels,"
I'm not really sure what the difficulty in understanding my post was - merely that with anything Virgin Media I'd not hold my breath for content to appear quickly.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote