View Single Post
Old 08-04-2022, 12:30   #7
nodrogd
cf.mega poster

Services: Maxit + Movies/Sports HD (V6x2), BB350, Anytime Chatter. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG
nodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful one
Re: BBC regionalised HD delayed slightly

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
I haven't read that before.
Insider info. I was told back in January that ITV was now fully region capable on Freeview. So I asked why 3 months on it had not been implemented.

The response was it could be implemented immediately. But as PSB3 is BBC owned & the BBC won't switch in the primarys until they are ready, or should I say willing to do so. This leaves ITV is stuck with what will be its secondary "backup" distribution on Freeview (Meridian in Anglia, Granada in Yorkshire etc as it is now). I've no doubt there must be some frustration at ITV about this, but no further comments were forthcoming on the subject
nodrogd is offline   Reply With Quote