View Single Post
Old 17-10-2020, 18:01   #10089
telegramsam
telegramsam

Services: Sky Q,Multiscreen, Sky phone line, Sky broadband,Free view.
telegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant future
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by nialli View Post
I think the thing to bear in mind is that they're games being made that are in addition to the ones you can normally watch with the Sky/BT coverage, which means fans get more if they're prepared to pay more. I think if this had been introduced in a normal season it would have been seen by many as a positive, but it feels like too much for this diminished experience. I can't imagine anyone watching more than one PPV a week, not at £15 a pinch
The worrying thing is,as others have pointed out,that it becomes the normal and then the big clashes will be the ppv games leaving just average matches on the sky and BT sport's channels.
telegramsam is offline   Reply With Quote