Thread: General Cancellation - Final Bill
View Single Post
Old 13-10-2020, 23:15   #8
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Cancellation - Final Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
I should have been clearer in my previous post.

As soon as the cancellation completes then a final bill is generated. Where possible this will replace an existing bill that goes past the cancellation date and so an amended payment will be taken on a different date to usual to comply with the advance notification required under the Direct Debit rules.

Its usually when the Direct Debit payment process has already started before the cancellation completes is an existing bill payment taken and then overpayment refunded.
Ah that makes it much clearer thanks Ben, this happens with any company i had the same when i left BT as the direct debit was already in process of going through i ended up making a overpayment which was refunded.