Thread: General Cancellation - Final Bill
View Single Post
Old 13-10-2020, 20:26   #1
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Cancellation - Final Bill

So I cancelled my account on the 30th September, my instinct was to cancel my DD - but I was told not to.

I have just received my bill dated 12th October to cover the period 13th October to 12 November and to be taken on 5th November - WtF, I should only be paying until 30th October - there was no mention of my cancellation.

I have just spent 50 mins on the phone waiting to speak to someone.

When I eventually get through, the CS rep said I would be charged the full amount then get a refund after 45 days - when I said this was ridiculous, she said that is how it works.

Her solution was to cancel my DD, saying I would get a bill after my disconnection date and should pay that immediately. When I suggested that I could pay within 45 days I was told the bill would be in the hands of the debt collectors before then.

What a farce - legalised? Robbery.

Now I'm sure I made the correct decision to cancel.
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote