View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 00:55   #4
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: Sky Movies Christmas lineup 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phunkenstein View Post
This article - https://theversion.co/2020/09/20/las...er-highlights/ - gives us an idea of what’s coming in November...

So based on what’s coming in October and November, if I was to take an educated guess I would think...

Trolls World Tour
Birds Of Prey
Sonic The Hedgehog
Bad Boys For Life
Doolittle
Emma
Cats

It’s a solid enough line up for Christmas but I suspect their 2021 line up is going to be a lot trickier - while I doubt they will have a problem procuring a new premiere each day, their main Friday night anchor is going to be severely compromised - with few studios movies available (and I would imagine things like Tenet & Bill and Ted 3 not available until April or May), it going to be interesting to see how they handle that. I suspect we may see a few more movies being released under the Sky Original brand (they have at least 3 known titles yet to release)...
Good shout. I'm thinking the new animated Scrooby Doo movie too. Totally forgot about Trolls and Sonic.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote