View Single Post
Old 04-12-2003, 23:12   #34
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Annoying things in life

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnuggleBug
You know what I find the most annoying Russ D? People who screw you and your family over right under your nose, then feed you a pack of lies....then continue to feed you a pack of lies with absolutely no intention of rectifying the harm caused....while all the while putting on a friendly face and making endless empty promises. and then (!) completely blanking you thinking they've got away with it leaving masses of damage behind.

I suggest you get in touch, i know how you feel about having your personal life out in the open.

Speak soon hunni, bottoms up

Apologies to anyone else who had to read this
Why apologize? It's clearly personal stuff, better not to have sprayed it all over the public forum in the first place, surely?
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote