View Single Post
Old 04-12-2003, 23:11   #33
greencreeper
Inactive

Services: Email me for a current price list
greencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny star
greencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny star
Re: Annoying things in life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flubflow
Your girlfriend invites a few of her friends from work and their boyfriends out for a drink with you. All the girls go to the toilet together and the guys (who have never met before) are left sat there for ages trying to make conversation like, "did ya see the match last night?".
I always thought it was a myth about women always going to the toilet but I took my mate's girlfriend out (no not like that) and she seemed to spend more time in the loo than anywhere else. They bond in there, that much I know - dunno why
greencreeper is offline   Reply With Quote