View Single Post
Old 22-01-2020, 18:40   #2
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Call charges but no phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnathome View Post
Hi, I've posted this on the official forums but i thought i'd cross-post it here as not everyone uses the official one.

I've just checked my bill to see when my contract runs out and i have 2 calls, 2 min duration and a charge of 0.52p.

I have never had a phone connected to this line, i don't even own one.

I had a garden makeover in April and the cable was clipped, the small bit on the side of the main cable was severed, so i don't even think the line is capable of phone calls.

Anyone else get erronous calls on their bills?
There has been stories of cheeky engineers making naughty phone calls from end of street boxes using customers lines. However they would have racked up a much larger bill than this !

Just get rid of the phone line if you don't use it. It is possible, no matter how much VM plead with you not to.
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote