View Single Post
Old 17-02-2018, 20:07   #493
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
So, never posted that Trump is guilty of collusion with the Russians?
No.

---------- Post added at 19:07 ---------- Previous post was at 18:51 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
These were after the election though wasn’t it?

As I’ve said before Russia’s goal isn’t to promote a Trump agenda but to cause chaos. They’ll back the must disruptive, anti-NATO, anti-western agenda they can. They want us divided between nations and within those nations. Hence their support for Le Pen too.

Anyone who thinks Russia is an ally to them is a fool.
Indeed, they were after the election. That statement was well intended I'm sure but misinformed and incorrect.

It's impossible to say how successful the Russians were at influencing the election outcome. I thought this part interesting:
Quote:
They also used social media, investigators say, to rally support for Green Party candidate Jill Stein in the general election, including an Instagram account that told black liberal activists to "choose peace and vote for Jill Stein" and that it wasn't "a wasted vote".
In several key Mid-western states, the number of Stein votes was greater than Mr Trump's margin of victory over Mrs Clinton.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43093260