View Single Post
Old 19-01-2020, 21:57   #46
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: M1000 is available. How to order?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadking View Post
But it's still only a single 2.5G LAN port. It's of little use unless you have multiple 1Gb connections simultaneously using a 2.5Gb capable device eg a NAS.

My use of "they" was merely to avoid the presumption of "he" or "she".
What's wrong with "he/she"/ The politically correct and grammatically incorrect use of "they" for a singular context is an awful abomination (along with all forms of PC).

Your technical point, of course, stands true. I have a NAS with a 10Gb port, though but alas no such port on the PC that uses it. The 2.5 Gbps port can also be used as a WAN port.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote