View Single Post
Old 08-01-2020, 14:28   #6259
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
I had a similar problem with santander,i had retired from my job and thought i would pay off the mortgage [a year or so early] they tried to hit me with an early payement fee which doubled the amount i owed,it was clear they had no intention of letting me pay it off early without a large amount of financial pain, i decided to just carry on with the regular payements,when i paid off the mortgage the final payement should have been twenty something pounds to clear up the remaining debt but they still took a full months mortgage payement and i had to claim back my own money.
2 letters from Natwest today
First is change of interest (now on standard rate)
Second is they have received the bigger payment and we now owe the smaller amount and the new monthly rate.

They have taken our old normal amount but that was expected and they should pay back any extra moohlah!