View Single Post
Old 13-05-2009, 03:15   #1
telfordcable
cf.mega poster

Services: 5G Three 599/21
telfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecart
Wireless-n series router wnhdeb111

I just brought a new netgear WNHDEB111 N wireless router from this site http://www.broadbandbuyer.co.uk/Shop...ProductID=5324 and it far better than virgin media free router WNR2000 N wireless router with 10x times better.

With the WNR2000 both ethernet cables connect to both pc's (speed up and down from varies 25Mbps to 50Mbps) the worse one is 300Mbps WPS wireless to my laptop is no more than 27Mbps.

Now with the new WNHDEB111 both ethernet cables connect to both pc's (maximum speed of 50Mbps) and the better one is 5 GHz Wireless-N HD Access Point with wireless to my laptop is surprise me of maximum speed of 50Mbps without any drop in speed.

I had inform Virgin Media about this. They told me they will use this 5GHz on the trial of 200Mbps in Kent.

Here is my speed test via wireless 5Ghz :
telfordcable is offline   Reply With Quote