View Single Post
Old 31-03-2018, 12:26   #621
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
Surely FTA channels don't need to pay to be aired. VM can make there money through adverst, we have enough of them.
I genuinely believe that If companies reduced there charges, they would make more money and gain more customers.

When you think that the amount of money both Sky, and VM and even BT make on TV subs for premium channels.

And now there is every possibility that we will have to pay for BT Sport soon. You have to decide whether or not to go to the pub. Or simply find a company that does free football which is legal to watch football.

I believe there is a box out there, l was reading that it look like a big flat box - but is an aerial and can pick up free football, and other channels and its all FREE and legal
I am sure there is a box out there (Kodi ?) - not sure it is legal to watch the football on it though.