View Single Post
Old 29-03-2018, 21:29   #616
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

I can honestly say that we are paying far too much for our channels.

Yes, both VM and Sky, rip customers off. And sadly we end up paying for it.

I don't watch any Sky Movie channel, or VM Movies. And l haven't since l have been with them. I would either go to Netflix or go to True Movie channels.

True Movies have TWO movie channels, where VM have only one of them. Also True Entertainment channel which is watched 60% of the time.

I simply cannot understand why True Movies isn't on VM where its on Sky.
I have had this before with VM, you call them up to complain about a certain channel. They say well you can have the channel for a discount for six months, But then it goes up.

What these companies should be doing is offering the best deals out there for the customers.

Remember there are only TWO big players out for customers. Sky and VM, BT comes behind.
Yes, they are in a business to make money. But its the customer they should be looking after at the end of the day.