View Single Post
Old 14-01-2015, 19:00   #5
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: VM's new Freestyle tariffs!!

I was staff and still get my my rates discount as per the rules.

The new contract would be exactly the same per month, but as I have found out the credit check is done as the company get the money for the phone straight away.

You have two direct debits set up, one for the tariff to VM and the other for the month handset charge. So its really a credit check as if you were taking out a hire purchase agreement now!

I also now need to wait 3 months before I can even try again. Am totally angry.

So its either wait and hope my credit rating sorts its self out or take a crappy phone just now or leave and get stuck without a phone as I probably would fail credit checks with other phone companies also.