View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 16:38   #11540
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
@ den thank you.

@ nash I'm fine today and looking for the silver lining of yesterday's events and I've came up with one and that's at least I know what to expect on the day of my operation now example blood pressure taken, pre med given, etc so next time it should be less daunting and I will be prepared for disappointment should this situation happen again although I've prayed that it doesn't.
Not sure if I've missed something you've posted but what exactly happened weenie?

My op was cancelled the afternoon before and I have to say I was bloody upset about it as, like you, I'd psyched myself up for the damned thing. It sounds like it was even worse for you though.

@ Hugh - something to really celebrate!

---------- Post added at 16:38 ---------- Previous post was at 16:23 ----------

@ weenie - Ahhhhh, I've just found and replied to your original post in the other thread so ignore my opening remark in the post above.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote