View Single Post
Old 27-09-2021, 20:56   #2036
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Science Fiction, Fantasy, and other TV Snippets

I can't find enough emoticons and gifs to express my dismay. Even if they replicated the story and script word for word there is no way you can reproduce those acting performances. It wasn't just one person, it was all of them and I do not parrot these names of lightly: Captain Sheridan, Delenn, Vir, Londo, G'Kar, Garibaldi, Ivanova, Bester, even flipping Zathras for god sake. It is like Game of Thrones where there are so many amazing characters and performances and it doesn't need to be remade ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
I don't think The CW is the right channel for that...
because of the tone of the series and the production quality it demands I think the best place for it is Apple TV
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote