Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 17-07-2018, 14:27   #572
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit Discussion (New thread-Follow First Post Rules!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave42 View Post
but your happy with a corrupt campaign that cheated it about rule of law here say if remain cheated you think brexiteers would stay quiet no way
The Remain camp cheated as well.

Do you think I was happy with the pathetic government leaflet with which Tax payers money was spent advocating to Remain in the EU - that should never have been allowed ?

Do you think I was happy with U.S President Barack Obama at the time, interfering and threatening people to vote remain ?

No I was not - despite ALL this and the other Bullshit going on, on BOTH sides, one side clearly won - you cannot invalidate the result because you feel aggrieved your side did not win when both campaigns centered on the same rules, despite the BS claims today that Leave camp over spent - Remain camp still spent far more and got added bonuses on top of this, the government leaflet and Obama's push, to try push people to vote Remain - but people were smart enough to make up their own minds.

---------- Post added at 14:27 ---------- Previous post was at 14:16 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Liam Fox didn't get the memo, he thinks nothing's changed.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44857687

She's just fobbing then off with the amendments, as a leadership challenge had to mounted before tomorrow if its to be done before the summer recess. She's a canny old bird TM, I'll give her that. The EU will throw out these amendments anyway.

Don't you find it scary that it's still only a few months to Brexit, and the 'Governing' party still hasn't haven't agreed with itself let alone the EU ?
If the EU reject the amendments it's a no deal Brexit. Suits me. We need to leave that absolutely disgustingly corrupt EU with a certain President Juncker who turns up to important meetings, pissed as a fart.