View Single Post
Old 02-05-2022, 09:07   #10878
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I did. My name is to the left of the text in my post.

You were moaning about the 'rubbish' on Netflix and I was drawing your attention to the fact that there was good stuff coming out all the time, and that it compared well with Sky - cheaper, too.

Of course there will always be programmes you don't like or rate in the ever expanding catalogue, and if you don't rate the ones I highlighted, then what on Earth do you like?
Cheaper ???? I pay for the Now TV Entertainment pass at £4.99 with boost at £2.00 so how is Netflix cheaper ????

The HD package on Netflix is £10.99 now
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote