View Single Post
Old 02-05-2022, 09:00   #10877
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Who mentioned Sky ?

Clearly I’m not the only one with the quantity over quality view.
https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...-the-new-cable
I did. My name is to the left of the text in my post.

You were moaning about the 'rubbish' on Netflix and I was drawing your attention to the fact that there was good stuff coming out all the time, and that it compared well with Sky - cheaper, too.

Of course there will always be programmes you don't like or rate in the ever expanding catalogue, and if you don't rate the ones I highlighted, then what on Earth do you like?