View Single Post
Old 03-02-2022, 18:03   #248
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Freeview changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
They haven't said who their carriage was with, so that's why I wrote "until any further announcements". COM4 just looks most likely at this point in time.
I think COM4, COM5 and COM6 will pick up 5 SD Channels from COM7 from later this year.

SD Channels on COM7:

-FreeSports
-More4+1
-NOW 80s
-PBS America +1
-Forces TV
-That's TV (UK)
-Quest Red+1

So take your pick.

I pick PBS America +1 and Quest Red +1* to be axe.

Quest Red +1 can still be on Freeview if Discovery close Really and move programmes to Quest Red and HGTV. (Quest Red, HGTV and Really broadcast lifestyle programmes)
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info

Last edited by Media Boy UK; 03-02-2022 at 18:09.
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote