View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 09:16   #4829
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
I was also moved from sotn13 to sotn15, what is interesting is that the new CMTS (2nd hop) now no longer responds to pings:

I wonder if this is a new policy or just lack of setup i.e. the default for the new kit?
Looks like the default configuration, and a symptom of how the kit does its thing; it doesn't respond to pings on the SVI/RVI serving cable customers.

If you want to ping your CMTS for whatever reason it will respond on the 10Gb interfaces - try 62.255.45.58
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote