Thread: Rugby Super league
View Single Post
Old 21-03-2012, 18:49   #34
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Super league

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
And your team survived another possible loss on Sunday by the skin of its teeth.
I know i was there. To many dropped balls

---------- Post added at 18:49 ---------- Previous post was at 18:48 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Quote:
The BBC has agreed a new television rights deal that will see it continue as the principle broadcaster of the Carnegie Challenge Cup for the next five years.

Under the new agreement, rugby league's oldest and most prestigious knockout competition will remain on the BBC until 2016.

The BBC will also broadcast live matches in the fourth and fifth rounds of the competition, along with the quarter-finals and semi-finals for the duration of the contract.

RFL chairman Richard Lewis said: "The Challenge Cup has a rich heritage and I am delighted that the competition's long association with the BBC is to continue.

"The visibility and profile afforded by the sport's presence on the BBC and the BBC iPlayer is hugely important and we look forward to working with the BBC as they showcase all the excitement and drama from the Carnegie Challenge Cup and Stobart Super League."

[/COLOR]http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/media/ne...p-to-2016.html
Not impressed with that. There useless at covering it now so they will be useless going forward. The BBC was that bad last year that they had you changing from BBC1 to BBC2 at half time to continue watching the second half of the game.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is online now   Reply With Quote