View Single Post
Old 29-04-2019, 08:04   #85
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Avengers: Endgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Another thing I liked:
yeah, it is hard to explain why in words but it is the strong, sincere, genuine and believable emotional moments like that that do it for me and why I love Marvel films. You can have fun and OTT action films like Aquaman (not picking on it specifically) where you make the character out to be a certain type of person but despite how dyer the situation you know they are never really going to be in any peril. Same with Superman as well.
The thing which I love about the Marvel films is that you have a genuine connection with the characters, feel their pain as they go through traumatic events and know it means something. I nearly cried when Gamora died in Infinity War.
Spoiler: 
In terms of what you reference above, Tony has always been a comedic and laid back guy but he has always been a man of principle and done what he believed was right. When the time came he did the right thing to save everyone he loved and you could feel how genuine and sincere it was.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote