View Single Post
Old 29-11-2019, 11:20   #1161
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Linear is old tech - on demand is the future

All these doubters about linear getting reduced think of this with 5g more bandwidth needs to be found and say 10 years down the line we could have 6G which would require even more bandwidth putting more squeeze on the freeview transmitions at least.
So i don't think OBs theories are as wild as some think.
What i think will happen is we will see linear tv delivered more and more via our broadband using multicast.
The reality is technology is moving very fast, in 1998 we only had wap now we have 5G that's quite a huge jump in 20 years so i wouldn't pah pah OBs theories.